Pages

Welcome to Square Peg Round Hole

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Hi there,

Yes I know, another blog from me. BUT there is a reason behind all of the extra bloggyness. Over the past 2 and a half years (well actually longer but I can't do fractions), I have written a predominately beauty blog and because of this every time I put up something lifey or fashiony, it felt a bit weird and a little out of place.

To you all, it probably doesn't matter but I wanted to try something out. So meet you new friend, Square Peg Round Hole.

Square Peg, Round Hole

Square Peg Round Hole will be a place of rambles, possible outfit/fashiony things, moans and general life things that I feel wouldn't work on The Love of All Things Beauty.

The other thing I have decided with this blog is that there won't be a specific schedule or plan to this blog, I could blog often or I could go for a while without posting. This is going to be my chilled out space that is just somewhere I can come and let off some blogging steam (did that sound like a fart to anyone else... I'm NOT going to blog fart haha).

I hope you all enjoy your stay here at Square Peg Round Hole. All links and plinks are on your right and thank you for stopping by.

Lots of Love,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment