Pages

Where I want to go this year?

Sunday 1 February 2015

Hi there,
I am a big lover of the UK as a place to live, as you might have worked out from any holidays I have vlogged most of my holidays are taken on mainland UK.

Althought this is true, there are still some places I've never properly visited or haven't visited at all and I'd like to visit this year. Some of the places on this list, I’m hoping, I might get to visit through meet ups but if not maybe I can get a cheap train ticket and bring a friend along. So with out further a do, here is my list.


  1. Cardiff – In my lifetime, I’ve only ever made one trip to Cardiff and that was because the football team that my family supports, Wolverhampton Wanderers, had made it to the Millennium Stadium for something. This was many years ago and I don’t remember anything about the city. I visit London a few times every year and I feel I should see other major cities. If this wasn't enough reason to make a trip, one of my school friends has just moved there so it would be nice to visit her once she is settled.
  2. Edinburgh – Same as Cardiff, I’ve only ever visited once a VERY long time ago. From what I remember, it was a gorgeous place to visit and one I’d really like to see again.
  3. Bicester Village – now I know this one isn’t a city/town, I’m well aware that it is a Shopping Village but what can I say.. I’m a girl who loves a bargain.
  4. Dublin – I have visited the Republic of Ireland a few times but one place I’ve never properly seen is Dublin. I’d love to make a trip, look around the city, absorb the culture and enjoy the accent.
  5. York - I have big love for York. I have been a few times in my life for different reasons. I just love the place and I'd love to visit it again, maybe even climb to the top of the minster.
  6. Liverpool - I've been there once before and I don't remember much. This is a reason to go again
  7. Paris - Its not in the UK but I haven't been since I was about 10 with school. I'm 24 now and it's about time I return (which I am in February...yay)
  8. Manchester - The closest I've got to Manchester is the Trafford Centre, I want to experience the actual city next.
  9. St Albans - I've visited there once before with family and it was really beautiful. I want to return this year to catch up with my blogging lovelies including Bex, Shona and Lisa.
  10. London- It had to make it's way onto the list. I love visiting London too much to not put it on my list. I haven't seen a West End Musical down there since August last year, I think it's time to pick a new one to watch... any suggestions.
There is my list. Where do you want to visit in 2015? Let me know in the comments.

Lots of Love,
C
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment